Don’t let quarantine keep you from working out and failing your fitness goal. There are many home workouts that you can do within the four walls of the house and continue with your fitness activeness. A full flourishing at home gym complete with equipment is not binding to have to exercise. We rounded out a list of the best and highly effective home workout routines that you can incorporate into your daily practice and make the most of your time at home. Keeping your body physically active will also boost your immune system and protect you from the attack of this invisible viruses.
Whatever your goal of working out is you can do these exercises and your bodyweight alone will suffice in making the regime a success. These home workouts comprise of exercises that will target different muscles while working and toning the overall body. Mix the exercises and create your circuit of workout that best follows your fitness goal. If you prefer to amp it up a bit include additional weights if you have them lying around the house. Repetition and resting will regulate how vigorous the workout will be. Good Luck!
Full Body Cardio
There are 3 resting courses of action that you can choose from:
- Course 1 has 30 seconds of workout and 30 seconds of rest.
- Course 2 has 40 seconds of workout 30 seconds of rest.
- Course 3 has 50 seconds of workout 20 seconds of rest.
Do each exercise with 10 reps and 3 circuits.
- Squat to Plank. Start with a squat and then shift your posture into a plank by firmly placing your hands on the ground. Return to a low squat and lift your hands from the ground.
- Side Plank. Get into a forearm plank and keep your core tightly tucked in.
- Get into a squat position and going down low to keep your thighs parallel to the ground.
- Stomach Crunches. Lie straight and then bend in your knees closer to the chest while keeping your arms straight. Keep a proper balance and core tight.
- Push-ups. Do pushups with minimum resting hours while keeping a good posture and not bending your legs.
A HIIT workout at home
Get your heart thumping and body sweating with this HIIT workout. High-Intensity Interval Training lasts for a short time but have a positive high impact on the body. A total of 20 minutes of this routine will set your mood for the entire day.
- Resting time between each exercise: 10 seconds
- Exercise time: 20 seconds
- Total time for each exercise before moving to the next one: 4 minutes.
You will do every exercise 8 times so the routine will go something like this:
- 20 seconds of exercise + 10 seconds of rest (8 times) = 4 minutes.
You can follow the given exercise sequence or do them according to your preference. But keep the timings in mind.
- Side Kicks
- Skaters Hop
- Crab to Toe touch
- Squat to Plank
- Curtsy Lunge
Let us know how your home workouts are going, we are always happy to hear from our customers. If you want to use some CBD take a few drops of IMPACT CBD oil under your tongue and hold for 30seconds right before your work out and/or after!